Hello Everyone, Welcome to Digital Patel. Google Adsense is the google ads community. Google takes ads from the businessman worldwide. Google is the middle platform between businessman that show ads and bloggers or YouTubers that run ads on their respective blogs and channel.
Google Adsense and Google Adwords are ads managing and publishing platform. Google works. Google is the largest search engine, so people search on google for everything. Google stores that data of search, your interests, liking and shows relevant ads to you to encourage to buy the respective product. Google also helps publishers to publish their advertisements by the highest conversion.
Google does all the things by his system known as “Algorithm.” These algorithms are like the automatic system to take ads from the publisher and show it to related blogs, encourage and convert users, and finally give all data to publishers.
For earning money online from Google AdSense, You must have a Youtube channel or Blog on Google. You can read our tutorials on how to create a blog. The Youtube channel is also a good option. Start your youtube channel today.
You can earn millions of dollars from Adsense. Many bloggers are making more than $10,000/- dollars per month.
Here are some stats about how much money can be made from Google Adsense –
Earnings of top 10 Youtubers –
The values are in Dollars
1. Ryan ToysReview – $22 million
2. Jake Paul – $21.5 million
3. Dude Perfect – $20 Million
4. DanTDM – $18.5 million
5. Jeffree Star – $18 million
6. Markiplier – $17.5 million
7. VanossGaming – $17 million
8. Jacksepticeye – $16 million
9. PewDiePie – $15.5 million
10. Logan Paul – $14.5 million
Top 10 Bloggers in the world –
1. Huffington Post– $41.6 million per month
2. Endgadget– $3.95 million per month
3. Moz– $3.74 million per month
4. Perez Hilton– $3.44 million per month
5. Mashable– $3.33 million per month
6. CopyBlogger– $2.75 million per month
7. TechCrunch– $1.87 million per month
8. Tuts+– $833 thousand per month
9. Smashing Magazine– £425 thousand per month
10. Gizmodo– $400 thousand per month
These are the top people in the world. Yes anyone can earn this much money BUT…
1. First, you want to see what is your liking. What is the thing you are best in?
2. Then start researching your niche. You want to explore all the competitors. You want to begin keyword research. Start exploring content.
3. Create content in the right way. Start writing 2-3 samples of every content; then This is the time to give proper shape to your content.
4. Consistency, Patience, and Discipline are 3 much-required things to start any business. You want to provide minimum year dedicatedly to earn a decent income. Start working very hard for 7-8 hours a day.
5. There is never a win at first stroke. You want to learn from your losses.
6. Now its time to publish your articles or videos. There should be 1 video a day or 3 articles a day for the first 6 months.
7. It’s time to work on the SEO of your Youtube channel or Blog.
8. Hard worker achieves excellent success one day, As like this you will also start earning something after dedicated efforts of 6 months.
Requirements for Blog –
1. 20-30 Articles written and Published. Articles must have 0% Plagiarism score (how to check plagiarism score) and all grammar mistakes cleared (How to write SEO Friendly articles with 0 errors)
3. Sitemap.xml and robots.txt files submitted.
4. Onpage SEO is a must thing before applying for Google Adsense.
5. All pages have been internally linked so google crawl can easily crawl all pages and posts.
6. Title and Meta-tags should be given clearly, and it should contain targetted keywords.
7. Go to Google Adsense, create an account, and fill the URL of your website there and click on Review.
8. Google will review your blog, it may take 1-2 months, and you Adsense will be approved if it completes all requirements
Now sit back, and start earning quickly.
Requirements for Youtube –
1. You must have published a minimum of 10-20 videos.
2. Videos should not include any copyright issues or items of other videos.
3. Channel must complete 4000 watch minutes and 1000 Subscribers in a year.
4. Create an audit of your Youtube channel and write a full description of channel content and every video. Targeted keywords must be given in every video.
5. Go to your settings and click on “monetization.” Complete all terms and conditions of Google and click on monetize.
6. Google will review your channel; It may take 1-2 weeks.
7. Great!! Your ads will be approved, and you can earn money.
You will make money as traffic comes to your blog or youtube channel. The money given to you is traffic-wise. People who visit your blog or channel will click on ads that are displaying in your blog or video.
Suppose, you have daily 10,000 viewers on your blogs or channel. The average clicks on the ads are (2-3%) of overall traffic.
Suppose out of 10,000 visitors, 250 people click the ads showing on the blog or video.
1. The average cost per click is (0.20-0.30$) per click
2. Means if you have 250 clicks then 250*0.30 = $75
3. That means if you have daily 10,000 visitors
4. Then you can earn “Daily $70-$80
This seems to be mathematical or clumsy, but it is not that much in reality. You start with youtube or blog, and you will learn all the things from time to time.
This is a motive of Newstreams to educate people to become a self-sufficient person. The Internet has better opportunities than any job. New streams will help you to choose a better career, to earn handsome income, and to create your businesses and startups.
If you agree with our intent and motive, then please share our blogs with your every friend so they also can grab better opportunities.
Please disable adblock to proceed to the destination page