Why create a website?
Over half a billion websites are on the internet today. Some are personal websites, while others are the blog of different niches. You may need to create a website to grow your brand, or if you want to do blogging. If you’ve decided to add up to this increasing number and want to create a blog or website, either for making money online or for whatever purpose it may serve you, the first thing you need is an Affordable Web hosting for your website.
Which Web Hosting service provider is the best?
You can easily find several Web hosting Service providers by searching on Google, but there are thousands and thousands of them. Of course, you would not want to waste your time in reviewing all of them one-by-one. That is why we have carefully listed the top 13 Web Host service providers for your convenience. You’ll be able to figure out which one suits you the most.
Which Web hosting company is best for my site?
You probably might think based on the table that not all of these companies are alike. They mainly differ on price, bandwidth, disk space, features, and tools. But before making up your mind which service to buy, think carefully about what your needs are.
Some have affordable plans, but have limited bandwidth and storage capacity, while others guarantee high performance for quite an expense. Others have customized cPanel where others have standard ones. Not to mention a choice of having Linux or Windows. With all these differing offers, it all boils down to what you need.
Reliable service is an integral part of creating a web page. A web service provider is a significant step in how your web page delivered to your customers. Your customers want the ability to access every part of your web page any time of the day or night.
Consider why website hosting service is one of the most crucial choices you will make. By understanding what website hosts mean by what they say, you’ll be able to choose which service provider and plan best matches your needs.
Price is the aspect most of us will look at first when selecting a service provider; however, it shouldn’t be the determining aspect. When you see price variations, it’s necessary to keep in mind the old saying that we get what we pay. Moving on the most affordable offer you see isn’t the best idea, primarily if you depend on your site to earn money.
It’s a proven fact that not all web servers are right for all different types of clients. Some provide excellent distributed plans but don’t have alternatives that are excellent for growing businesses. In contrast, others have excellent business alternatives but aren’t the right fit for someone with a small recipe weblog. Look into a company’s specialty before you buy, and go with one that is aware of your particular needs as a client.
Please take a good look at your website and determine what you want it to do. If you’re expecting to host a blog, an e-commerce website, rich content, and video clips, then you shouldn’t go with the most affordable website hosting service program you can find.
A cheap Web hosting service plan probably won’t have the RAM, handling power, and hard drive space to provide all these needs, and you’ll eat up more time working with downtime or loading issues than you would like.
We are here for you!
There are a lot of website hosting service providers out there. It’s essential to decide on a hosting company properly since your company will be relying on it. Do your homework.
1. Hostgator (Starting At $2.75/mo*) One of the most famous providers, HostGator offers a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee as well as affordable pricing to their services. These are just some of the excellent features that HostGator provides its clients.
The idea of Hostinger is to let people create a website for FREE.
With our unlimited PHP, MySQL, cPanel & no ads policy, we’ve created complete freedom online.
We provide over 29 million users in 178 countries with a premium web hosting platform. Every day we get over 15k new sign-ups – that’s 1 new client every 5 seconds! By creating a robust technology, we want you to learn, build and grow.
We want you to be a part of this thrilling journey. Join Hostinger and its vast community now and start creating trends online.
3. JustHost (Starting At $3.99/mo*) JustHost is not your run of the mill provider. With that being said, it is also not for everyone. JustHost is ideal for personal websites because if it’s a smaller scope of services provided. Competitive prices attract more bloggers than companies.
4. A Small Orange (Starting At $6.51/mo*) A Small Orange, a small scale provider that offers several different packages that will fit any need, from small scale businesses to full-scale corporations. One of its durable qualities is its excellent customer service.
5. Bluehost (Starting At $3.95/mo*) Free Features for a fraction of a cost is what makes Bluehost more appealing to most customers. Their servers are also one of the highest performing ones in the industry today.
6. DreamHost (Starting At $2.59/mo*) Dreamhost boasts of affordable pricing and a money-back guarantee in its packages. Not many have this type of, assurance which makes DreamHost unique. With DreamHost, you can almost always count on your website is up, as they almost always never experience downtime.
7. iPage (Starting At $7.99/mo*)
iPage has unlimited bandwidth and disk space included in their packages, as well as necessary shopping cart tools which you seldom find in other providers. The downside to what they offer is that they lack advanced features to customize your website.
8. SiteGround (Starting At $11.95/mo*) Siteground’s guarantee to its clients of a 99.9% server is truly eye-catching. The only drawback to its excellent services is the limited disk space they offer.
9. GoDaddy (Starting At $2.49/mo*) GoDaddy arguably has the best customer service. This is what sets them apart from the rest of the competition. Want to know what else they have to offer?
10. Network Solutions (Starting At $5.69/mo*) Network Solutions offers unlimited disk space and spam protection, which is pretty unique in the industry. Although its customer support doesn’t win any awards, Network Solutions is still one of the leading providers in the industry.
11. InMotion Hosting (Starting At $7.99/mo*) In Motion offers great plans aside from its excellent customer service, which is considerable upside. The only drawback is that their plans are pricier than others. And they also have limited domains available.
12. FatCow (Starting At $4.08/mo*) FatCow doesn’t let their server limitations out shadow their quality as a good provider. What sets them apart from other web hosting providers is the additional features they provide.
13. Arvixe (Starting At $7.70/mo*) One of Arvixe’s unique offers is the free domain for life, which is a massive advantage if you are planning to keep your website up as long as possible. Their customer support lacks quality, though, which to some, is a deal-breaker.