Top 12 SEO WordPress Plugins 2021
1. Premium SEO Pack – WordPress Plugin
Premium SEO Pack’s powerful SERP Rank Tracking Module retrieves search engine Rankings for pages and keywords, and stores them for easy comparison later.
It’s so easy to add keywords to the tracking module, simply select them from your focus keywords or add them manually! Also, you can track up to 5 competitors!
2. Rankie - WordPress Rank Tracker Plugin
Rankie – WordPress rank tracker is a WordPress rank checker plugin that will help you track WordPress rankings on Google keeping a close eye on each keyword position.
As a WordPress rank tracker plugin, WordPress Rankie will update keywords rank positions daily and generate powerful reports.
it also incorporates a powerful research tool that generates valuable keywords lists Googlers are already using to search.
3. WordPress Auto Spinner - Articles Rewriter
WordPress Auto Spinner rewrites WordPress posts automatically converting them to fresh new content by replacing words and phrases with its synonyms on autopilot using its built-in synonyms database or optionally using one of the best spinning services.
4. WP GeoIP Country Redirect
WordPress GeoIP Country Redirect plugin allows you to automatically redirect your visitors based on their country and a set of rules which you can define into wordpress administration panel.
The plugin automatically detects the country of your visitors and can take the following actions :
– Redirect to a specific page of your desire.
– Add redirect rules for either a specific Page from a dropdown of All Pages, Posts, Categories and/or Homepage and more…
5. SNIP: Structured Data Plugin for WordPress
Snip WordPress Plugin is an innovative Structured Data and Schema plugin for WordPress that creates Rich Snippets and Rich Search Results. Structured Data is needed to help search engines understand the content on your page and give them explicit clues about the meaning it. A nice side-effect is that you cat eye-catching search results on Google, Yandex, Bing, and Co.
Rich Snippets are also called “Rich Search Results”. Those search results (SERPS) sometimes show stars, images, and a lot more. Not only will this push your click-through rate, but structured data is also a ranking factor of all major search engines, and using it should give your WordPress site a major SEO boost, too.
6. Interlinks Manager
One of the most important SEO strategy is to build a smart and effective internal links structure, with an optimized number of internal links for each post, that are at the same time relevant for the search engines and natural for the readers.
The Interlinks Manager plugin provides you a series of tools that helps you develop this structure, so you can increase your website visits, sell more products or convert more users.
7. Hreflang Manager
What is the hreflang HTML attribute?
The hreflang HTML attribute, which goes inside link elements included in the HEAD section of the page, helps search engines understand that certain pages are targeted for a specified language or country.
By implementing this attribute you can send your users to the targeted pages and greatly increase the SEO performance of your website.
8. SEO Friendly Images Pro for WordPress
SEO Friendly Images for WordPress
SEO Friendly Images for WordPress is a plugin that helps you to automatically optimize all alt and title attributes of images in your posts, pages, and also third-party plugins like Advanced Custom Fields.
Alt Tag and also title attributes are important for a website ranking in search engines and are also required to get a W3C valid website.
9. WordPress Keyword Tool Plugin
WordPress keyword Tool works as a WordPress keyword suggestion tool which will help you know keywords people are using to search so that you can target, it also will help you target these keywords the right way by checking keyword density ensuring that your article is a search engine friendly and keyword optimized.
– Keyword list. WordPress Keyword Tool works as a WordPress keyword research plugin that lists the most used keywords for any specified keyword
– Add keywords as tags. if you wanna use the relative keywords as tags simply check keywords and add them as tags
– Watch density. WordPress keyword tool works as a WordPress keyword density plugin just specify what keywords to watch density and WordPress keyword tool will check its a percentage on the post helping reaching best density using WordPress keyword density checker.
10. SEO Redirection Pro
SEO redirection pro is a WordPress plugin designed to help you control all site redirects, as you know, redirects play an important role in enhancing SEO.
For example, by using 301 redirects you can tell the search engines that any page is moved to another one, which prevents indexing the two pages of the same content and marking them as duplicate content, you can set up 301, 302, or 307 redirects using different ways and you can build rules.
Additionally, you can monitor all 404 error pages and in one mouse click fix them by redirecting them to the correct page, this plugin provides a history for all redirections made, and an advanced control panel to manage the plugin settings.
11. One Click - WordPress Speed & Performance Optimization
One-Click WordPress Plugin – Start optimization your website without the need for setup and code information. You can run this plugin with one click.
– GZip Compression
– HTML Compression
– HTML, CSS and JS Optimization
– Image Optimization and Lazy Load Feature
– JS Migrate Optimization
– Query String Remover
– Header Scripts move to Footer Feature
– Auto ASYNC Optimization
– Shortlink and WP Embed Remover
– Comment Optimization
– Emoji and Similes Remover
– Leverage Browser Caching
– Optimizations for Google PageSpeed, GTMetrix, and Pingdom…
12. Google Related Keywords Generator - WordPress SEO Keyword Planner & Tool
This plugin creates the most searched keywords on Google. Get keyword ideas with the Google Related Keywords Generator and reach the right customers with the right keywords. Works with the Google Suggest Relevance API and 100% real result guarantee.
Your SEO keywords are the key words and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site via search engines. A website that is well optimized for search engines “speaks the same language” as its potential visitor base with keywords for SEO that help connect searchers to your site. Keywords are one of the main elements of SEO.